Monday, September 8, 2008

Recommended Viewing: Movies for the Not-So-Serious

My last list of recommended movies were dramas - some with pretty intense themes. But, as anyone who knows me can attest, I'm a bit of a goof that enjoys a good laugh. In fact, if I were forced to choose just one genre of movie to watch for the rest of my life, I'd have to go with the romantic comedy.

What's there not to like about a well-done romantic comedy? The best ones transcend the gender lines that men we often draw in the sand. I think movies like Pretty Woman, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, and My Best Friend's Wedding do a good job of this.

Below is quick list of movies that I've seen recently that gave me plenty of laughs, and in a couple of the romance is minimal to the story. So, it's safe for guys to take a peek. :-)

No comments: