Monday, September 15, 2008

Living an Ayurvedic Lifestyle

One of my goals during my 20-Month-Plan is to live a healthier lifestyle. I plan to be in better shape at 40 than I was in my 20s. I've long been fascinated with Ayurvedic wisdom and the way it teaches you to respect your body and live in harmony with nature.

Some time ago I took the What's Your Dosha? test and was sort of surprised at my findings. I just retook the test. (And yes, I'm still Kapha). :-)

I'd love to know what dosha you are. Lisa Coffey has a great video that helps you understand the simple, healthy concepts of Ayurveda and how one can easily incorporate them into their current lifestyle to get better results.

Namaste,

Samara



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am a Vata. I'm always surprised when those things seem to be accurate. How can a quiz tell you about yourself?