Thursday, September 18, 2008

Drowning in the Social Networking Sauce?

Ever feel overwhelmed by social networking? There is Twitter (to which I'm addicted, so please follow me here); Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Friendfeed, Flickr, Stumbleupon, Digg, and those rapidly multiplying NINGS with which I currently have a love/hate relationship.

If you have ever felt that you were one social networking platform away from pulling the plug, you'll appreciate this little diddy (though I doubt you'll appreciate the singing itself :-) ).

What are your favorite social network platforms and which ones are making you crazy?

4 comments:

Beth said...

ya know what? I can't stand ALL of those social networking sites...my blog is enough for me. and I have enough trouble keeping up with that! I mean, you'd have to be on the freakin computer all. day. long. to do all these sites.

so you live in NE Ohio?....SO DO I!!!! We should meet up!

Meikmeika said...

LOL!!! I know exactly what you mean. I tried to stay out of all of them but it seems impossible as most post recent pics on their facebook or myspace pages....

Stephanie said...

I'm addicted! I'm on Myspace and Facebook. I tried to avoid Facebook but since I moved it is truly the best way to keep in touch with friends. I forget w/ e-mail. On those sites I see their little picture and just click on their face and add a little comment. So easy.

ZenDenizen said...

That was a riot, full time password guy!

I draw the line at my blog and facebook...