Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thirteen Things I Love About Tennis


Did I mention that I LOVE tennis?
  1. Grand Slam Events - Of Course!
  2. Fifth Set (or Third Set) Tie-Breakers
  3. Hard-earned points (usually preceded by Deuce #4)
  4. Arthur Ashe & Louis Armstrong stadiums
  5. Instant Replays
  6. Ever-evolving Tennis Fashion
  7. Unbelievable Upsets - like Henin falling to Bartoli at Wimbledon
  8. Andre Agassi - I adore him for his spirit on and off the court
  9. Steffi Graf - Powerful on the court, low-key off court
  10. Roger Federer - He's an amazing player, and a tennis fashion icon
  11. Venus Williams - She is playing her best tennis in years
  12. John McEnroe - I love that he's reinvented himself
  13. Serena Williams - I am going to chock her recent antics up to
    temporary insanity. More on that later.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





1 comment:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I don't follow tennis much, but when I do stumble upon it, I love to watch. The Williams' are amazing!