Thursday, September 20, 2007

My 13 Favorite Emmy Looks








My Thirteen Favorite Looks from the 2007 Emmy Awards



Why do I care far more about the Red Carpet shows than I do about the Emmy show itself? Okay, maybe that's shallow, but I just haven't had much stomach for awards shows lately. I'll watch them with the fam sometimes, but usually with a book in hand.

Last night I was all about Design Star. And for some reason, the thought of watching Ryan Seacrest for three hours was just far more than I could take.

So, today I caught up on my Red Carpet fashion shows. Here are a few of my favorite looks including America Ferrera, Stacy London, Patrick Dempsey, Sally Field, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Felicity Huffman, Mariska Hargitay, Padma Lakshmi, Kristen Bell, Jeremy Piven, and Eva Longoria.

(Written Monday, September 17th)




























































10 comments:

Ann Aguirre said...

I like all of those except the droopy pink one where it looks like she might fall out her dress. If she had something to fall out.

Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said...

i feel bad, i dont even watch award shows let alone able to tell what looks stylish.

Samara Leigh said...

Felicity Huffman? Yeah, she admitted she was heavily stick-taped to keep from falling out of her dress. :-)

ZenDenizen said...

I pretty much agree with your picks although I'm not feeling the whole anorexic cleavage thing. Women in the 80s actually filled out their evening gowns (think Dynasty!)

Carrie Lofty said...

I love Mariska. Classy.

Lisa Andel said...

Sally looks great, but Julia looks like she's gained a few pounds.

And thanks, but I'll pass on wearing anything that I have to tape myself into.

Don said...

The lady in the pink dress (5th picture) looks nice. I didn't realize Eva Longoria was so skinny. She might want to eat sumthin'

Samara Leigh said...

Eva is very thin, but by no-one means one of the skinniest women in Hollywood (or even on the Desperate Housewives cast). But she could definitely use a Brown Bag turkey burger, or something.

And just think... they say TV adds 10 pounds. Geez!

~Virginia~ said...

I agree...I'm always far more interested in how people looked than who actually wins.

Did you like that round stage thing they had going on? I hated it. Along with most of the filler they stuck in there. Boring!

Thanks for the picture recap though!

JenKneeBee said...

I really loved Eva Longoria & Debra Messing's dresses