Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: Thirteen Things I Do When I Am Supposed to be Writing


Thirteen Things about Samara Leigh

Thirteen Things I'm Probably Doing When I Should Be Writing

  1. Checking email
  2. Answering instant messages
  3. Rearranging my desk
  4. Updating my website
  5. Creating a new website
  6. Surfing the web
  7. Reading a book
  8. Writing a new story
  9. Playing Scrabble
  10. Walking
  11. On the telephone
  12. Family time
  13. Watching The Closer or Burn Notice

Other Thursday Thirteeners

Lara @ LaraChronicles.blogspot.com

Vixen @ VixensDen.wordpress.com

Nancy Bond @ NancyBond.blogspot.com

Gabriella Hewitt @ GabriellaHewitt.com/blog

The Diva @ IAmTheDiva.blogspot.com

Mom Huebert @ chocolateaftersupper.blogspot.com/

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





5 comments:

mom huebert said...

Half of these things are things I'm probably doing when I should be doing my dishes, or cleaning, or fixing a meal....Ha!

But the writing is fun (which is what I'm usually doing on my website, or on my computer) and the chores rarely are. *smile*

i am the diva said...

thanks for visiting my TT!

I loved your post on turning 30! i'll come back and visit again!

Laura

Lara Angelina said...

Hi!
You forgot my favorite --- sleeping!!! Although I get some of my best writing ideas just before I go to sleep or just before I'm really awake!
thanks for visiting!

Samara Leigh said...

Sleeping! Ha! I rarely have the good sense to do that. LOL

In fact, getting more sleep is part of my grand new "plan" to get everything - including my novels-in-progress - back on track.

appletini said...

Mine would be titled "13 things I am doing other than studying" :)