Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thirteen People I'd Like to Meet


Thirteen Things about Samara Leigh

The Thirteen People I'd Most Like to Meet
(Living or Dead)

  1. My Maternal Grandparents
  2. Princess Diana
  3. Madame CJ Walker
  4. Angelina Jolie
  5. Mahatma Gandhi
  6. Leonardo DiCaprio
  7. Jane Austen
  8. Angela Bassett
  9. Madonna
  10. Sean Penn
  11. Oprah Winfrey
  12. Judy Blume
  13. LL Cool J
See the rest of the list here.

Other Thursday Thirteeners

Lara @ LaraChronicles.blogspot.com

Vixen @ VixensDen.wordpress.com

Nancy Bond @ NancyBond.blogspot.com

Gabriella Hewitt @ GabriellaHewitt.com/blog

The Diva @ IAmTheDiva.blogspot.com

Mom Huebert @ chocolateaftersupper.blogspot.com/

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





7 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Samara, nice to meet you! I'm glad you stopped by my TT -- we're geographically sort of close (West of Mars refers to Mars, PA, which is outside of Pittsburgh).

But LL Cool J -- did you read his exercise book??? I read it for a review at Front Street Reviews. First off, it's GORGEOUS (as is the man). Secondly, it's a good fitness program!

I have a lot of respect for him, which is why I'm gushing about him versus say, Princess Diana or Leo, both of whom I'd also like to meet. Told to pick one of the three, I'd take LL. I love his smile.

Happy TT!

Ann Aguirre said...

Hi Samara.

What a great list! I would like to meet several of those people, but especially Madame Walker and Gandhi.

Let me know how you like Guide and come back to see me soon. :)

Xakara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

It's a great list. Aside from your personal choice at number one, and Sean Penn, I'd like to meet everyone on your list.

(I actually met LL Cool J at a restuarnt called Larry Parkers in Hollywood ten years ago.)

Happy TT :)

~Xakara <---Please use this link.

Samara Leigh said...

Susan: You're in the neighboring state. Very cool! I will definitely have to check out the L's workout book. I could use a new routine and let's face it, who needs a reason to look at this man's pecs? He's friggin' gorgeous!

Ann: I will definitely give you a holler after I've read the book.

Xakara: I love the name. Not feeling the Penn love, eh? LOL

appletini said...

I would lobe to meet Princess Diana....and Elvis :)

ZenDenizen said...

Judy Blume - good one! She taught me so much during my childhood.

LL Cool J - saw him at Radio City Music Hall a couple of years ago and it was definitely in my top 5 concerts.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I'd agree on Jane Austen and Princess Diana too! Great idea for a list!