Thursday, April 12, 2007

Comcast Says: Stopping Hogging the Internet!

It had to happen. Us damn internet users keep using the damn internet! Complete and utter folly on our part to think that was within our rights. After all, we are PAYING to use it. At least most of us are, I assume. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves!

What is the world coming to when you buy a service and then get penalized for actually using it? I thought Time Warner was insane in the membrane, but apparently, Comcast is a few utensils short of a full drawer, too. WTF?

Read this article chronicling how Comcast has been suspending high-usage customers' service FOR A YEAR and without warning. Best of all, they refused to tell you how much is too much. But, you'll know it when you hit it. That's when you'll wake up to a dead connection. I saw this website: www.WeWantChoiceOhio.com on TV and got all up and arms. I believe I launched some sort of battle cry and started pumping my fist in the air. My husband and son suggested I take some sort of medication, or at the very least, some chamomile tea. But doggone it, this is ridiculous. What's next, I'll be penalized for parking in my garage?

Peace and continuous cable connections to you and yours,

Samara

No comments: