Friday, March 16, 2007

Recommended Viewing: Friends with Money

When I watched this movie, one of the first things that came to me is all of the people that probably wouldn't like it. Who'd hate it even. My husband, my best friends...the list goes on and on. But I really, really liked it.

There is no real plot. Just an invitation into the lives of a woman whose life has slowly sunk into oblivion and the lives of the people around her - her friends, all of whom have money and whose lives are vastly different from her own. Every moment with them is a constant reminder of her feelings of failure.

When the movie ended I was disappointed, only because I wanted more. I wanted to learn more about these people and to find out exactly how their stories end. Let me know what you think.


No comments: