Tuesday, January 2, 2007

It's Me & Peter Parker

No wonder Peter Parker has always been my favorite superhero. He's my friggin' alter ego. According to the latest "What are you?" survey. Who wouldn't love a compassionate super hero like Spidey, especially when Tobey McGuire is playing the role. However, it does alarm me that I have very little connection to any of the female superheroes. Perhaps it is their unfortunate attire. :-)

The first time we went to see Spiderman 2 my husband didn't like it. He, and about 50 other men, complained that Peter was "too wimpy" and that there wasn't enough action. "Could that be because there was an actual PLOT?" I'd retort. Besides, how many buildings does a superhero have to blow up before it is considered enough action. GEEZ! Anyhoo, my husband came around. When Spiderman 2 went on sale, guess who bought a copy the day it came out? Damn skippy. I can't wait for the next installation. I've seen the Spider-Man 3 trailer and it looks really exciting, with a whole new twist. I'm counting down the days. Plus, it will be cool to try and pick out the scenes that were filmed here in Cleveland. Which reminds me...

I'm on a mission to see every film - worth seeing that is - that has a Cleveland connection. First of all, let me just get this out of the way and admit that I have never seen A Christmas Story. Shh! Don't tell everyone. I'm working on correcting it. I missed it on cable last month, but I've got my library card ready and I plan on rectifying the matter. Take it down a thousand. There are about five other films that I want to see, as well.

Scroll down to see the results of my superhero test. Be sure to let me know who you turned out to be.

Peace!

Samara Leigh


Xoë B's results:
You are Spider-Man

























Spider-Man
85%
Robin
60%
Superman
55%
Hulk
50%
The Flash
45%
Iron Man
40%
Catwoman
35%
Wonder Woman
30%
Supergirl
30%
Batman
30%
Green Lantern
25%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

No comments: